In this course, students learn practical and theory of electrical system, and apply that knowledge in designing electrical infrastructure for commercial building.
Our Course Includes,
- Elements of AC Circuits and calculations
- Power factor
- Circuit breakers
- Short circuit protection
- Feeder design
- Voltage drop calculation
- Commercial calculation
- National Electric Code
Electrical Design Training course analyzes the various design elements that make up electrical system (Both Low current & High Current).
Make an Enquiry
- Electrical Generation, transmission and distribution general concept.
- Lux level Calculation, Load scheduling, common area, open area and load calculation..
- Voltage Drop Calculation, Switch Gears, Panel Boards,
- Transformer Selection as Per regulation.
- Cable Tray Design & Selection, BUSBAR details and selection.
- Different Electrical Services: Lightening, Power, Fire Alarm CCTV etc..
- Telephone system (As per DU, Etisalat).
- Types of Drawings: Design Drawing & Shop Drawing.
- Green Building Design Implementation. .
- Types of Earthling according to the requirements. .
- Designing as per Electrical standards: NEC, BS, DEWA, ADEWA, IEC, NEMA, NFPA etc..,